We only handle your personal information in accordance with applicable law. To keep you informed about our news, services, and special offers, we would like to ask you for permission to process your personal information. We will process the personal data you provide to us in the form, or at a later time when communicating with you.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
C 10180 at the Municipal Court in Prague
Vlašim, K Borovičkám 1716, postcode 25801
Company ID: 46348158
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
(hereinafter referred to as „Administrator“)
I agree that the Administrator will process these personal data:
• Telephone number
• Company e-mail address
• Work position if entered in the form
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I acknowledge that the Administrator processes the personal data provided. Consent can be canceled in writing at the Administrator's address, by sending a request to the above-mentioned e-mail contact, or in any e-mail with a link to unsubscribe. In certain cases, the Administrator may process personal data for another purpose and legal title (e.g. performance of the contract, fulfillment of statutory obligations) even after withdrawal of consent.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of the processing of personal data is marketing, i.e. information about the products and services of the Administrator or third parties, including the sending of commercial communications within the meaning of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., about company information services.
PROCESSORS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly by employees of the Administrator, but the personal data can be processed by the Administrator and can be accessed by these categories of processors and recipients - providers of e-mail marketing services.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
• The right to access personal data.
• The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
• The right to revisions, limiting processing or the deletion of personal data.
• The right to object to processing.
• The right to the transfer of data.
• The right to not be the subject of any decision based solely on an automated decision.
• The right to obtain information about a breach of security related to your personal information.
• The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The Office for the Protection of Personal Data is the Supervisory Authority in the Czech Republic.
AGREEMENT VALIDITY PERIOD
Consent is granted for a period of three years from the date of consent, or the withdrawal of your consent.