C 10180 at the Municipal Court in Prague
Vlašim, K Borovičkám 1716, postcode 25801
Company ID: 46348158
Contact for exercising your rights and inquiries: email@example.com
(hereinafter referred to as „Administrator“)
We only handle your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
1. We protect your personal data that is processed by us.
2. We need your personal data for the proper performance of the contract, future contract negotiations, possibly connected to your interest in our products and services (marketing purposes), and, last but not least, in relation to legal obligations.
We obtain personal information from you. We normally collect the following personal information: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, company, your position in the organization, country.
3. Processed personal data, purpose, legal basis
We process your personal data in order to fulfil the requirements of a contract concluded with you, and to meet the legal obligations of our company, which are typically tax obligations. We get this personal information directly from you. Other purposes for the processing of personal data include negotiations on a future contract.
If you fill in and submit a contact form, we will process this personal information for communication with you on the basis of your legitimate interest. If we do not cooperate in the future, this information will be processed for a maximum of three months.
Our website does not collect any personal information other than the data provided in our contact forms.
Based on our legitimate interests, we monitor the entrance to the building, located at our headquarters, as well as around the building, with a camera system. The purpose of this processing is to protect our property and, if necessary, your health, life or property. When using the camera system, your image is captured. Recording can be handed over to law enforcement or insurers.
If you have given us permission to process your personal information, we may send you information about our products and services. You can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of such data is not strictly necessary to fulfill the contract or legal obligations.
Categories of data subjects:
- Business partners and their employees with whom we communicate.
- Newsletter subscribers (people interested in our products and services.
- Existing / Potential customers.
- Existing / Potential distributors.
- Visitors to the company's headquarters.
We process your identification, address, or descriptive data. The processing of personal data is mainly done by our employees, but we can also use the recipients of your personal data, which are typically marketing service providers, public authorities, postal and communications providers, banks.
4. The length of time for processing personal data
We retain personal data only for as long as is necessary. Once we have no further purpose for processing, we delete personal information.
5. Your rights as a data subject
• Right to access personal data.
• The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
• The right to revisions, limit processing or deletion of personal data.
• The right to object to processing.
• The right to transfer data.
• The right to not be the subject of any decision based solely on an automated decision.
• The right to obtain information about a breach of security related to your personal information.
• The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
6. The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
If you believe that we have processed your personal data unjustifiably, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The Supervisory Authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
This notification shall take effect on 25 May 2018.